Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Coach You Inn Cod Mw











About:

Hello, my name is Spencer, or Spenny. I am offering sessions to give you tips that will help you progress into a better call of duty player. From an over view of in game settings, to map positioning, and awareness, you will gather more skills to put to use in game. I specialize in Search and Destroy and can give you many tips to help improve your SnD gameplay. I do not offer Warzone coaching.



some examples of topics that can be discussed, weapon load outs and class set up, in game strategy for various game modes and maps, map knowledge and map awareness, aiming, and much more, just ask!



Whether you are new to cod or have been playing for years, there is always something to improve on.



I have been playing call of duty for over 10 years, and have played competitively for 6 years. I have helped many friends improve their skills, and watched them become better players in the process. 



Feel free to contact me for any clarification or questions.



Sorry I do NOT play for free.



Look forward to hearing from you.

 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment