Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Play Minecraft, Runescape Or Dnd With You











About:

What is this gig about ?



1. This gig is more about spending time together than playing a game. Yes we will play the game of your choice and yes I am good at the given games. We can do whatever you like in the games and we can play any game you want as long as I own the game.



2. 
My aim with this gig is to connect to people that have a hard time making friends and helping them with their struggles. This can be just playing the game like a normal day or talking discussing about your problems. I am here to listen, give advice and make your life better overall.



About the Games



As I mentioned earlier I am okay to play any game and do anything in the games.



I am not the best builder in minecraft but I can create good looking structures and build efficiently.



As for Runescape I have a closed to maxed account on RS3 and a level 107 Elite Voider on OSRS. We can pvp, pvm, pve or just skill together.



As for people interested I am really familiar with FRP's and DND so if you want to learn, do roleplaying or maybe even want to play a game we can do that as well.

Reviews


:

was fun playing old school runescape with him, we did not do anything that exciting but was fun becuase we were doing it together :).

:

awesome way to have fun. playing osrs with gamedude76 is enjoyable, he is knowledgeable about runescape.

:

awesome gig as usual :).

:

i'm enjoying these gigs more and more :).

:

it's nice to have somone to talk with :). fun and enjoyable.




No comments:

Post a Comment