Thursday, November 19, 2020

Write Dungeons And Dragons Adventures, Content Or Campaigns











About:

Please DO NOT blindly buy a gig, but rather describe to me what you want so that we can agree on a fitting price and time range. Otherwise there is a risk that I have to cancel.



Unlike many other sellers here, I do not steal content or art and understand the 5E SRD, which will make your adventures legal to sell outside of DMsguild. Let me know what you are looking for. :)



I have 8+ years of D&D DM experience. I've ran and written dozens of homebrew campaigns and one shots, some were published. Via Fiverr I helped many people develop their ideas and written stuff for them from scratch. I'll gladly help you!



My work usually includes free PC-generated artwork based on CC images.



Possible services:

  • Create stories from scratch
  • Polish up existing ideas
  • Come up with story arcs
  • Create custom items
  • Create stat blocks for any creature
  • etc.



I love making DnD content, so we can probably make a deal at many prices.



I have been DMing since 2012 where I've ran many adventures and invented many new items, monsters and settings. I have a good grasp of the 5e rules and can stylize your content as if it was a part of a real source book!  



Contact me for questions.

Reviews


:

Man where do I start? This was probably the best experience for a new D&D player to ask for. My whole party had never played before and he DMed for us and ran us through an awesome story! Had tons of fun and if you’ve ever wanted to try to get into D&D I can’t recommend him enough! Thanks again sir!!!

:

Such a talented and creative writer. I highly recommend this seller if you're looking for an exciting adventure for any of your D&D sessions.

:

Alex was professional and responsive, able to deliver a product that met what I had requested to a Tee. My story lacked substance and they filled the holes I had perfectly. If I ever need help once more, I won't hesitate to order from them again.

:

The seller was very responsive and enthusiastic about my commission. I was very pleased with the final product, and I felt like he did a very good job expanding upon the ideas I had.

:

He did a wonderful job communicating with me and was able to turn even a few simple ideas into an imaginative story I would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment