Monday, August 24, 2020

Turn You Into A Pro Osu Player











About:

I am a 50k osu!std player with more than 500 hours and I know quite a lot of stuff about how to improve on osu. I have been coaching since January 2020 so I've got almost half a year of experience in coaching. I will not tell you to just "Play More" and move on. Here is what i am going to do:



I will tell you everything that you need to know and answer any question that you have;



I will watch you play and tell you what you need to work on and what to focus on;


I will create a warm up collection of maps for you;


I will play multi with you;


I will help you set up short and long term goals which you will have to achieve;


I will give you A LOT OF maps that will certainly make you better after practicing; 


Text me on fiverr chat for any questions that you may have before buying.






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was pretty quickly straight to case, and the fact that it is true long-term guidance, rather than like one day of some tips and then no follow up, is really nice, as it allows you to improve but build up new issues and then find out about them fairly quickly, with the help of an experienced player. I really do recommend this, especially as it is only 6.55 Euros including the tax. So yeah, if you want to find out what issues you have and how to try to fix them, I definitely recommend buying this.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Incredibly insightful and helpful. Helped identify most of my issues very quickly. Recommended different maps and at around what difficulty I should play at. Definitely worth the amount paid for.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very helpful




No comments:

Post a Comment