Thursday, May 28, 2020

Coach You Professionally In Rainbow Six Siege











About:

I am a former Professional Coach / Analyst in Rainbow Six: Siege, so my knowledge of the game is extremely good. I can teach you a lot of stuff, whether you are a total noob or an experienced player looking to start playing competitively. 



In addition to having professional-level experience in the esports scene, I also have over 6000 hours (probably 7000h+) in the game, having played it since operation Red Crow (Y1S4!).



If you have some kind of idea about what you want to learn, that's great! However, if you don't, that's fine too as we can make a plan before you pay anything! For this reason, and for my scheduling, it is super important for you to DM me here on Fiverr BEFORE you make a purchase. 



You may contact me here for any questions you might have!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment