Thursday, April 15, 2021

Personally Coach You Pubg











About:

I offer Standard / Premium coaching for PUBG.

It includes settings in game & nvdia & windows / aimcontroll / movement / gamesense / lessons and analysis to improve your skill.

I can make you getting better in PUBG public games aswell competitive games.

Depends on the pack you choose, the lessons and analysis will be more detailed.



My references:

Verified PUBG Partner

Ex German Pro player

Caster

Over 8000 h exp in PUBG.

Im also steaming on twitch (www.twitch.tv/zuluxxman)



You can contact me aswell on twitter (twitter.com/zuluxxman)



Too get insta response from me add me on discord pls (zuluXxmanTv#9268)





Best regards

zuluxxmanTv













Reviews


Seller's Response:

Das Training war sehr individuell auf mich zugeschnitten wie ich es erhofft hatte. Er hat mir einige Dinge noch mal näher bringen können und ist nicht nur rein an Tipps für das Game eingegangen, sondern hat auch Mental ein wenig gedreht. Der Blick aus einer Perspektive eines sehr erfahrenen Spielers hilft immer und er kann sehr gut analysieren. Würde Ihn wieder buchen, wenn ich wieder auf der Stelle trete. Vielen dank an den coach!

:

For some time now, I've been standing on the spot at PUBG. That was kind of frustrating. Zulu coached me for 1.5 hours. He observed and analyzed my playing style LIVE. I particularly liked the fact that his constructive criticism was illustrated through exercises and explanations. Thanks a million, Zulu!

:

very good coach i recommend buying more than one session because its so much that he has in store as for getting better and information that's critical

:

he was really nice person to work with !

:

Incredible coaching lesson! I got all want i want!




No comments:

Post a Comment