Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Coach Dota 2 Immortal Eu











About:

BASIC



Simple 30 min replay review. 

I will make a video pointing out the mistakes that are holding you back in your game

**if there is something in particular you want me to focus on, ask in the order page





-----------





STANDARD 



In this 1.5 Hour Live Coaching Session we will:



 - talk general Dota concepts

 - go in depth about one specific hero 

 - play a game with me as mentor / play together

 - answer any questions you might have





-----------





PREMIUM



Get full access to the skills, mindset and strategies that I used to climb from 2k to Immortal!



In this course you will learn:



 - What MMR really is

 - Setting goals & motivation

 - Long term strategy and mindset

 - Physical health

 - Creating a hero pool

 - Abusing the meta

 - In game attitude/communication

 - Dealing with toxicity

 - Dealing with losing/tilting

 - Hotkeys & other technical stuff



I will be flexible to arrange hours/schedule for:

 - one preliminary session (up to three hours)

 - weekly updates and feedback on demand







For any questions just message me



Get ready to reach your goals ;) 

Reviews


:

Coach CDvo is on point, I realized the mistakes that I'm doing. He is also friendly! Just ask him your problems about your game and he will explain how it works! On to the next!

:

CDivo was very accomodating when it came to dates and topics of the sessions to fit it to my needs. Very knowledgeable about the game and also able to deliver the information in a helpful and comprehensive way. Recorded every session so you can rewatch it which is also neat.

:

I got the replay analysis really fast and he told me when its gonna be ready beforehand. the analysis was really helpfull!!

:

delivered high quality analysis of my gameplay. very satisfied with the service!

:

made a good job. He is open, honest and direct. The only way to learn thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment