Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Coach You 1 On 1 For Mortal Kombat 11











About:

I'm a competitive esports player for MK11. I've competed in EVO, NEC, ESL and other countless MK11 tournaments and can do my absolute best to prepare you for an esports tournament. I will go over basic FGC terminology, positioning, shimmies, gimmicks, juggles, wake-ups, air escapes, high-damage combos, or anything you're currently finding difficulty with. I can also teach you the best way to play a character and how to use him or her effectively in Kombat League or Tournament.

Reviews


:

Very knowledgeable about the game and easy to talk to. Highly recommend if you want to take your game to the next level.

:

Very patient and kind! Very informative. Would recommend, really wants you to work and get better! Great person.

:

such a nice man! :D

:

Help me out a lot thanks for the help bro

:

Really takes his time and works with your overall experience about game. Supportive and helps you learn what you need to practice on as well as gives you strings to learn. Great teaching for newbies or advanced players imo.




No comments:

Post a Comment