Friday, October 16, 2020

Coach You In Fortnite Creative And Public Matches











About:

I will become your fortnite coach, teaching you some tips and tricks to help you become a better play for future events such as tournaments or just to become better in general. 



some of the skills we will be learning: 

• different play types 

• loadout management 

• aim tactics 

• teamwork 

• building techniques 

• keyboard & mouse and controller sensitivity and binds

• placement and positioning 

• zone placement 

• third partying 

• etc....

 

I play on PlayStation with a keyboard and mouse however I can cross-play. I will be coaching in both creative to see what you are strong at and to pick out your weaknesses. Then once we have done that we will go into live public games and see what you have taken notes of and applied to your gaming experience. 



I hope you enjoy the coaching.. if you want to check me out make sure to go drop my twitch a follow.

twitch.tv/ItzMeDyl 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment