Wednesday, October 14, 2020











About:

Feel free to DM me on Instagram! @Be_Player1



Can't figure out why you lose to players worst than you?



Still haven't made it out of pools?



Losing to people that you know you're better than?



I coach because I know the fight to get to the top.



Coaching is a core reason top players get even better and not-so-top players get over plateaus. (Identifying anomalies, motivating and believing in guys and helping bring out hidden potential through consultation and match analysis)



Part of the coaching is transforming your internal belief system, crystallizing motivation, identifying skills and drills to run, and goals that push you out of your comfort zone as well as dissolve bad habits and install new mental beliefs



You will drastically see improvement after the session but need to be willing to put in the work.



There is no better way to learn, than having a top player punish & identify your bad habits.



Are you ready to Level Up?



"He had such a well-thought out plan and he was amazingly well put together. This was great"



-ESAM (#1 Pikachu Player in the world ranked 14th on Global Power Ranking)



Message me to qualify for a session!



Insta: @Be_Player1

Reviews


:

Joe is awesome! He’s very knowledgeable and his coaching is helpful no matter your skill level. He covers all aspects of the game including tech, training, and mentality. He covered a lot of things that I haven’t seen or heard online about the mental side. If you are interested in getting better, I would highly recommend coaching from Joe!

:

He had such a well-thought out plan and he was amazingly well put together. This was great

:

I had a very good time practicing with Joe! He definitely helped me build some confidence with Joker and Jiggly. Thanks man!

:

During the session, Joe was always pushing me to improve against certain characters that I absolutely hate playing against, which was really useful since it gave me a better insight on how to effectively play against them, and what to do on certain situations. Needless to say, Joe was very friendly during all of this and he always made sure I understood what he was pointing at when discussing on what would make my performance against these characters better. Thank you Joe!

:

Joe and I played some games where he helped me notice some points I should practice if I wanted to improve my Lucina. The session with Joe was absolutely great!




No comments:

Post a Comment