Friday, October 2, 2020

Coach And Play With You On Apex Legends Ps4











About:

 Hello, my names Aidan! I was the FIRST to reach the apex predator rank across ALL platforms on the first day of Season 6 AND I'm the former #2 apex predator in the world on Playstation in split 1 of season 5 so naturally this is the best coaching you can get.



I have a 4.5 k/d overall and about a 4.0 in ranked. I will show you ALL the different movement techniques, how to win 1v1s and 1v3s, how to position yourself, how to improve your aim and how to play ranked the RIGHT way. I will also of course answer any questions you have about the game or tell you how to handle different situations if needed. I am also able to play every legend in the game very well so if you have anything you want to know about your specific legend of choice i can help you with that. Currently i've been playing a lot of Rampart and Loba and i even got my 20 bomb 4k on Loba on my FIRST pub game! (lol)



As you can see I am DEFINITELY qualified to give you some tips and if your still not sure i also stream on twitch under the name: aidanthedestroye!



I hope you consider my coaching!



(I HIGHLY recommend getting an extra half an hour for first time sessions as there is a lot to go through).



Reviews


:

Very clear, patient and worked on improving areas that I need to focus on. Definitely highly recommend doing a double session!

:

didn't actually get to play with him, he had a friend I had to play with instead wich still was really good, and missed first planned session. a bit slow replies but might just be time zones

:

Learned a lot. Really nice guy. Great first Fiverr experience. Thanks dude! Will probably buy more time to learn team strategy too.

:

He definitely knows his stuff and is cracked out of his mind. Just watching him play is educating. Highly Recommend

:

He understands the game on a whole other level! Thanks for the help and advice bro!




No comments:

Post a Comment