Monday, October 12, 2020

Set Up Your Community Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

The best Discord server services Fiverr has to offer.

Worked for many popular youtubers and streamers. 

Featured in Sounddrout's video.



PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING.

Can start from scratch, or improve an existing server.

I dont create bots.



Join for more info.

https://discord.gg/YvjrV9d



Packages include.



Basic Package: 

  • Minimal server design
  • Locked Staff only Channels
  • Self-Assignment Roles for new users
  • Moderation bots and tools
  • Bots (e.g. Member Count, Music,and more.)
  • Unlimited Roles, Text & Voice Channels
  • Custom Welcome & Leave Message 
  • Image-only Channels.
  • +more



Standard Package: 

Previously Included +

  • Custom server art (banners.)/personalized.
  • Custom Role Leveling System
  • YouTube, Twitch and Reddit Notifications
  • Server Emotes/animated emotes Package.(eg. funny emojis,pepe...etc?)
  • Server Economy





Premium Package: 

Previously Included + 

  • Personalized Custom Server graphics Animated
  • Personalized Custom Server icon 
  • Rules & Discord Disclaimer
  • Very Best discord server theme.
  • Custom server economy.
  • Unlimited Disposable Voice channels.
  • Server Logs (bot logs)
  • Tweets to channel
  • +More

Reviews


:

What I liked about the seller is that he was patient with me all the time. When I made some mistakes he remained calm and professional as he fixed them and explained why I was doing it wrong! If you need someone that is calm, smart, professional, and respectful. This is the guy for you! I also really liked his logo design way to go for him!

:

Great communication and great job on my discord better than I imagined or what I had done. Highly recommend to anyone needing help with their discord

:

This is so perfect ! Exactly as i described and came faster than usual. Great to do business with .

:

I dont know anything about making this discord server. He did amazing job and very fast. I asked him to make changes as even i was confused initially . So yeah he patiently listened to me and guided me through everything. Trust me this is best you can get. Go with him without any doubt.

:

They did a fantastic job with creating the server! I loved the aesthetics and how they were fast, responsive, and the quality is top-notch! 10/10 would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment