Monday, October 5, 2020

Teach You How To Play World Of Warcraft Classic











About:

I will watch youu while you play, teach and show you how to play World of Warcraft Classic on any EU server via Discord



Note: This is not for those who are an expert at this game + I don't know about multiboxing since I never used it.


What I can provide or teach you:
  • Addons to use
  • How to choose a name
  • The Factions: Alliance and Horde
  • The Races and the different racials every race has
  • The Classes 
  • Spells or abilities, rotation and cooldowns
  • The Keybindings
  • The Interface, UI and other options
  • Hp, mana, attributes, weapon skill,...
  • Professions: Crafting and Gathering - Primary and Secondary
  • Vendors, weapons trainer, class trainers, auction house and so on
  • Quests and Class quests
  • Dungeons and Raids - Raids are only at level 60
  • Tank, heal and dps: ranged and melee
  • Builds and talents
  • Gear
  • Macros
  • How to fight and level efficiently
  • LOS or Line Of SIght and how you can use it to your advantage
  • I will walk with you as a healer if you truly need it
  • When to change zone and which quests you truly have to do
  • Sources that can help you when stuck
  • Recorded sessions so you can watch it again on how you do in the eye of a spectator
  • Other questions you have
  • End game
  • And so on


Feel free to contact me on Fiverr





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top notch patient coaching - thank you! Left me with a heap of material as well.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for the order and for the kind feedback. I truly had a great time coaching you! I hope that we can do this again :)

:

Nice Seller, Enjoyed time and learnt a few things I was unsure about!

:

Glad to hear I was able to help out :) As we discussed, feel free to ask me any question at any time. As I told you... you know a lot already and I'm very proud to see that. Most people who start with WoW classic feel very lost without addons ^^ Enjoy the rest of your levels! :P

:


No comments:

Post a Comment