Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Coach You In Brawlhalla Up To Diamond Level











About:

If you are struggling to get out of any rank below diamond, than im your man. I have been playing for 2 years and have 1,400+ hours. Not only do i spar with semi pros but pros as well. I have been taught by many and I know what the right way to go about coaching is. You will learn how to properly play the game, space yourself, when to learn/use signatures, how to use dodge as movement, practicing difficult and must know combos and other small or big improvements. I have a lot of experience with coaching as I have taught 5+ people for free and made 2 of my committed friends diamond. 



Reviews


:

Very good

:

Excellent communication skills, coached me well. Any area I needed more help improving in he took extra time going through it with me, I loved that he was interested in me and wanted to help me improve. :)

:

Great experience, this guy knows a lot about the game and it shows. I highly recommend.

:

Was really good and knew his stuff I think just learning actual things will be helpful now to implement them into my gaming

:

10/10 service helped me with everything i wanted to learn and was patient when i repeatedly failed what he was trying to show me. definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment