Friday, October 9, 2020

Play League Of Legends With You











About:

Everyone knows League of Legends is more fun together, so let me keep you company while we play <3



About me:

♡ I play on the OCE Server!
♡ Best at Mid, ADC, and Sup~ (Top and JG are doable but a bit coinflip :^))

♡ Prefer aggressive laning & have a wide champ pool :D (I'm down to try any champ you want to see!)

♡ I really enjoy playing duo bot! It's the most fun and volatile lane in the game to me ehehe

♡ Keen to Norms or Ranked! (I've played this game too long to have ranked anxiety :^))))

♡ Mid-Plat skill level O: If you're interested in learning how to improve, let me know as I'd be glad to help you <3
♡ We can either discord or just type, just let me know whichever you're more comfortable with :)
(Prices are in USD so they may fluctuate in other currencies, this is out of my control sorry >_<)



✦ Best ADCs: Vayne, Jinx, MF, Ashe, Kaisa, Xayah, Sivir, Ezreal, Draven :^)



✦ Best Supports: Nami, Lulu, Senna, Lux, Rakan, Janna, Leona, Braum, Soraka



















Reviews


Seller's Response:

pretty awesome person to play/talk with. insane mechanics as well

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the kind words!! ^v^

:

10/10 best warwick oce

:

Was very friendly throughout the whole entire games very fun to play with, Had a blast and might come back in the near future! Excellent Job!

:

Thank you very much! ^3^




No comments:

Post a Comment