Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Create 8 Bit Pixel Art Graphics Design











About:

Through this GIG purchase, I will provide 8-bit or 16-bit pixel art style graphics based on customers concept.

I can provide individual objects of game to complete game graphics including icon, feature graphics and screenshots.



Related to this 3 different packages available.



NOTE: Before placing any order, please do discussion with me. So that before starting work, we can understand each other.

Reviews


:

He was great. Very Attentive and knew exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately there was a delay because of illness, but seller kept me in the loop the whole time. Will definitely work with him again.

:

Great designer, looking forward to more

:

Great work thank you.

:

Truly a wonderful experience! Very thoughtful consideration to my needs. High quality work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

:

It came out great, and was good with communicating




No comments:

Post a Comment