Thursday, October 1, 2020

Play Vrchat With You And Have Big Brain Conversations About Life











About:

I'll help you destress through some conversation: wholesome or edgy.



Edgy:

If you're battling existential dread, loneliness, depression, anxiety, stress - any trauma or lack/loss of motivation, allow me to talk you though those feelings. Let's work together to becoming 1% better every day. I believe I have a lot of conversational skills and insight to caregive and be an active listener to anyone. 



Wholesome:

Whether you have dark, gloomy clouds over your head or you just want to have fun with a new friend - I'm your girl! I just love getting to know people so please hit me up! And if we get closer, we can play other games past VRChat. Or even just have voice calls on Discord when vrc isn't working!



Please DM me any questions <3

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was super duper kind, I'd highly recommend ordering if you want someone to talk to, Totally worth the buy!

:

We discussed whatever were on our minds. I walked away with a more open and clearer mind, I'd 100% recommend to anybody who needs these kinda services. They were very open about when they were free and tried to adjust to my time as well. I will buy again soon!

:

She’s an epic gamer . She’s also a busy person so don’t waste her time!

:

Communication is amazing!

:

planning was mix up, although I paid didn't have a conversation, she was professional about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment