Thursday, October 8, 2020

Coach You In Rocket League











About:

I am a Champion III in Rocket League with 1,500+ hours, and I am level 800. I will coach you in Rocket League to help you become a better player. You can use your time to play either casual or competitive play. If you choose competitive, I would help rank you up as far as possible in the time allotted. If not, we can play in casual as well. Throughout our coaching session, I will be giving you tips and advice on how to become a better player. I will teach you everything from advanced rotations to angles of attack, depending on your current skill. The standard package includes a 10 shot custom training pack along with it. However, the Platinum Package also includes a custom training pack. This pack will be 25 shots, and custom made to guide you to the next level of play. Training packs are one of the most effective and efficient ways to gain style and consistency throughout your rocket league experience. These training packs made specifically for your needs are a great way to improve you quickly. Through our sessions, we can build up your abilities and confidence to change the way you play Rocket League.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was great. Going to be a featured in a video soon :)

Seller's Response:

Awesome coach! Definitely going to get him again. Thank you for all the help

:

Thanks man! I had a fun time coaching you.

:

Definitely helped with mechanics and rotations. 10/10 recommend

:

I felt more confident going into matches with the skills taught to me. It was a nice laid back vibe and I feel of I continue with what was taught to me I'll improve even more. Will be back for another session for the wife 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment