Friday, October 2, 2020

Play Games With You











About:

Hiya gamer! I'm here to offer to play games with you while chatting on discord*~



The games I play the most are:

  • League of Legends | Peaked Platinum 2, I main Bottom (Both ADC/Support) ; I'm down to play rank in certain circumstances
  • Apex Legends | I'm only Gold so don't expect much ; Wraith Main
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | I peaked Gold Nova 2, don't expect much here either LOL

  • Brawlhalla | I'm basically plat ; Ada main
  • And more!
* Yes, it's okay to play more than one game in a session

* NA SERVER!!!



You don't need to finish the hours you bought in the package you choose in one day! This will ensure you get the amount you paid for, and so it's convenient for the both of us.



If you want to play any other games I didn't mention please message me beforehand to ensure I have the game or not! 



If you have any questions please contact me and I'll try my best to make you satisfied with everything!

Reviews


:

Fun to talk to highly recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment