Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Concept A Game For You











About:

Have you ever wanted to get  your own game out there.

Maybe you have a direction for a game but get a bit lost in the details. Or maybe you just want to release a game on the google play store but don't have a clue where to start.



I am an experienced game designer and would love to help you out!

Just send me a message with what you hope to achieve and I will chat with you about the options.



Can't wait to get started for you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

was able to take my request and go above and beyond by working to hear my needs and wants throughout the gig! looking forward to working with him again soon!

:

very helpful and very informed. really helped steer my thoughts for my concept in the right direction.

:

Its was an custom solution for my project. The solution wasn't that special what I need. It was a kinf of copy of former project.

:

Since you haven't used your included revision yet I'll gladly do that. Your satisfaction is very important!

:

The seller has a good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment