Saturday, April 17, 2021

Professional Overwatch Coach On PC And Console As An Esport Pro Player











About:

Hello, my name is Mikaël 'Hidan', I am 28 years old and I am a professional player in Overwatch since 2016.



🏃 I played formerly for MisfitsLuminosity GamingRenegadesSkyfoxes, HSL esports, and Second WindTop500 every season (Peak 4552).



I competed in 3 seasons of Contenders (EU/NA) and I won 2 Major LAN events :

 🏆 E-LEAGUE Overwatch Open $300,000

 🏆 DreamHack Winter $50,000 



👨‍🏫 Regarding my coaching experience, I have more than 2000 hours of experience coaching players and teams at any level (Bronze to Top500 players and Contenders Team).



👨‍🎓 My biggest achievements as a coach: 

- I helped a student to climb from Gold to GM

- I coached a team getting into the Contenders NA 

- I mentored Collegiate eSport teams that was awarded scholarships

 

⭐ As a pro player and an experienced coach, I'm here to share my knowledge of Overwatch with you.

I won't only teach mechanical skills. I come up with a comprehensive picture that will be helpful for you to become a better Overwatch player and even a better decision maker!



💪 This is ideal for players and teams who are ready to take their skills and understanding of the game to a new level.



Don't feel stuck anymore!

Reviews


:

This is my first time using any sort of coaching service, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Hidan seems to genuinely care about helping me improve and he puts some real effort into this. He helped me set up better settings (and explained why) as well as helped me notice some flaws in my gameplay I would have never thought of. I figured I would get some tips about how to hit shots better or something like that, but it was actually more about game knowledge and game sense. I would 100% encourage anyone who wants to raise their rank on Overwatch to purchase a session with Hidan, as it will take your understanding of the game to a new level. Will definitely be purchasing again :)

:

I've worked with many coaches in the past (from OWL to your avg Fiverr coach) and Hidan is easily one of the best ones out there. He imparts his experience as a former Pro player to help you improve at Overwatch by thinking about the game more dynamically and playing more adaptively. He walks through his thought process methodically, focusing on both macro and micro decisions you could have made better. He doesn't discriminate towards lower ELO players by making things overly basic. His advice is applicable anywhere between Bronze to T500. Finally, he's able to communicate well, giving constructive criticism without being condescending, is responsive and friendly. Highly recommended!

:

Second time taking lessons and once again have nothing to complain about, he communicated one scheduling issued he had with me with enough time for me to figure out new times for our lesson. Also helped me figure out better settings for my play style and skill level which made a huge difference in how I play now. Also showed me a couple arena games I could play to work on my mechanical skills as I am pretty new to PC gaming. Overall highly recommend hiring him as a coach if you're looking for one, worth every cent and every minute.

:

Considering I play on Xbox the option for live coaching was not available. But having said that I provided Hidan with a vod for review and I still learned a ton from him. I would highly recommend anyone that is debating hiring him to just do it. You won’t regret it!

:

I think Hidan did a good job coaching as I was able to learn a lot through a single Vod review. He was friendly and answered any questions I had. He gave good advice and highlighted what I did well and what I could improve on. Overall, an hour well spent!




No comments:

Post a Comment