Monday, April 5, 2021

Teach You How To Play Warzone











About:

Hi, I am long time Call of duty player from Europe. When Warzone came out I was hooked immediately and I started grinding. Now I came on Fiverr to help new players learn basics skills fast and start winning. I will teach you all mechanics and explain everything you need to know to be good in this game.  I will help you create your settings and keybinds. We will get into game and I will play with you and spectate you. As we play I will teach you some basics and advanced tips and help you with understanding the game.I will help you win more and get more kills. We can play on any servers but I am an EU player.

Reviews


:

The seller is very experienced with Callofduty and was very patient during the session.

:

All good again

:

Really good player who is also a really good coach.Good English, tells you really hellpful tips and where you can improve in your gameplay. You drop at different places of the map so you get some mapknowledge.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment