Sunday, April 25, 2021

Basic To Intermediary Coaching For Tekken 7











About:

Tekken 7 is my first Tekken or fighting game in general. I seemed to have picked up a lot over the last 2 years of playing and I had to learn on my own with the use of YouTube etc. I'm here to help those who also started playing Tekken 7 as well as advancing the skills and knowledge of players who already have a grasp of the game. What I learned over the last 2 years can be explained to new players because I was once a new player and so I can answer all questions a new player may have about the game.



Tekken is a very execution heavy game which requires a lot of time and effort to be good at, the months I spent teaching myself about the game can be done in a few sessions as I know the ways to teach new players how to play. I'd be saving you weeks or even months of watching videos and instead be there to aid in your learning and understanding of the best fighting game there is.

Reviews


:

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Will answer any questions that you might have as well as give very useful pointers against certain characters

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment