Saturday, April 17, 2021

Make A Custom Minecraft Skin Plus Pixel Art Illustration











About:

Hey WELCOME to the Diamond Land,

if you are in need of a CUSTOM skin to stand out more than a Diamond or if you need something that represents you, I am here to fulfill ALL your wishes, nothing is impossible for me(EVEN BEAT THE ENDER DRAGON), just tell me what do you have in mind and I will try to do my best.

Your satisfaction is my priority!

I have many skills related to art , graphic design,pixel art and voxel art. As a child I had always loved to play Minecraft ,even today as an Adult I love this Game so Much, combining those  facts I believe I will be the GOLDEN right choice for your custom skin!

Please, if you have any further question, do not hesitate contacting me, I will try to cover all your request as soon as possible!

I can do skin from real photos, anime characters, any heroes, animals or animal onesie, strange creatures and zombies.... just anything, I will adjust to your needs.

P.S.: for every RETURNING and EPIC customer I have a BIG surprise :D

P.P.S.: if you want a package of more skin, please CONTACT ME before ordering, thanks!

Thanks and have a DIAMOND day!

Enrique .

Reviews


:

Amazing work, love the skin and pixel art would definitely recommend it .It was also very quick delivery and I would definitely buy again

:

alright may edit and use the skin idk

:

he was very fast and it was good quality

:

Looks amazing! Very fast service.

:

Wasnt really satisfied with the first delivery but after some adjusting, I would say it came out pretty good! He also made two other illustrations which were not included in the cost of the product so... pretty cool! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment