Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Use My Extensive Poe Knowledge To Teach You Poe











About:

Over the years I've made dozens of characters both softcore and hardcore. I've made build guides, guides on youtube and showcases for builds. I have vast knowledge inside the PoE universe and would like to share it with you.



I will teach you anything related to the game Path of Exile, be it just the basics if you're starting out, complex mechanics / interactions, currency making tips or helping you out with your builds.



The coaching sessions are done through either Discord, Steam or In-game messaging. You can choose your preference, but we can only properly converse on Discord or Steam.



Here are all of my channels that you can check out if you wish to:



My PoE Profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devon752



My channels:

https://www.youtube.com/user/filip752

https://www.twitch.tv/devon752

Reviews


:

Great dude, explained every question I had, gave in-depth examples and not just how to improve your build, but also how do you yourself upgrade everything in the future. I think this was best way I could of spent my money to learn from a pro. (Defo recommend buying to add as a friend also, I don't think you'll regret)

:

It was a super Session. It was my first time ever that i got a coaching in a game and it was just perfect. He was so clear about everything and explained everything so that even a non gamer could understand it. It was totally worth it and i can recommend him !

:

Devon was extremely quick and efficient in delivering his order; I had a slightly unusual request in that I don't have time to play the game live with him because of my school-work, but he recorded and delivered it to me so that I could watch it on my own time. Will be happy to order from him again once a new patch comes out or if the new game comes out eventually

:

Has detailed poe information and is really straight forward and on point. I've learned alot in the time spent. Would definitely recommend.

:

Great information provided by Devon, had all the answers to my questions, and provided it in a very efficient way in terms of time and quality. Highly recommend 5/5.




No comments:

Post a Comment