Monday, April 26, 2021

Coach On League Of Legends, From Iron To Diamond Gameplay











About:

Hi, I'm an ex Master Player and I'm willing to coach to make yourself capable of reaching higher ranks. I have experience in all roles at high levels and I have also coached and participated in different teams for various tournaments.



The 3 packages are described here:

1 Hour : Vision of a game with a discussion about it and proper things to do + a general macro guide.



2 Hours: Vision of a game with a discussion about it and proper things to do + a detailed macro and micro guide.



3 Hours: Vision of a game with a discussion about it and proper things to do + complete macro and micro guide + vision of a live game right after and correction about things that aren't properly applied after the coaching part

Reviews


:

Utilissimo. Calmo e dettagliato nelle spiegazioni. Straconsigliato!

:

Such an awesome guys and he helped me a lot letting me being better in LoL, Thanks!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment