Friday, April 16, 2021

Show You The Ways Of The Bayou











About:

I have around 1000hrs on Hunt: Showdown, i have played with some of the best players within the community, and this is my chance to relay what I've learnt from them to you. 



I am happy to help you, no matter whether you are a completely new player or a returning player and need a refresher i'm happy to help anyone out :)



I'm an aggressive player, so i will teach you how the game should be played, none of that crouch walking and sitting in bushes play styles you see on streams.



I will invite you to a discord so that we can play without any interruptions



Also, if you need any advice on what settings to use i can also help with that



Microphone is required. 

Reviews


:

Good guy. Would do again.

:

Amazing player and good attitude, I loved the coaching!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment