Friday, April 9, 2021

Help You Reach Big Boss In Dota Underlords











About:

Hi, I'm Aufar and I'm playing Dota Underlords and want to give you some tips or teach you to become a better player in Dota Underlords. My rank is Big Boss V both in knockout and Standard.


You want to become BIG BOSS in Dota Underlords? or just want to start understanding the mechanic of Dota Underlords gameplay?


I will teach you how to get started after playing with me and you will be able to play ranked matches and started to feel like a BIG BOSS :D 



Under my guidance, you can impress yourself to your friends and noob gamer and destory them all !!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Helped me a lot understand Underlords better and what items/alliances to go for and overall how to play the game better. Thanks for your help.

:

Thank you for the review! Appreciated it, enjoy Dota Underlords!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment