Friday, May 7, 2021

Post Clothes On Your Roblox Group











About:

I will post bestselling past week clothes on your group. The clothing will be 5 robux and high quality. Make sure you have a group, and give the accounts permissions when you order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was terribale u should take him down he is bullshit didnt give me my order

:

Here are the reasons why I couldn't give all 10 pages and still delivered the order to you. - You removed the permissions - You declined the refund - Denied to send screenshots or anything to help me fix your problem If you still want your 10 pages of clothing I will still do it.

:

it was very fast good comacation i would buy aggain

:

very epic doing about 1k a day 22kR$+ I made worth the price

:

Great! Asked for 10, got 12!




No comments:

Post a Comment