Sunday, May 16, 2021

Coach Individuals To Improve In R6 Siege











About:

Hey there! I'm SenVale on Twitch! I am a full time content creator, and a dabbler in the competitive scene personally!



I am currently a Champion on R6 on PC and have over 10+ diamond seasons on PS4! I have over 6000 hours on R6 between PS4 and PC, and have been very active on the PC community recently. Being full-time, my schedule is flexible and I can work with you. I have been diamond since Y1S1, and play daily. I am looking at getting into coaching, because I enjoy the game, and love the analytical part of the game! 



I am here to make a little money to help with being a full-time content creator, as well as helping others with my vast Rolodex of Siege knowledge! I enjoy going through gameplay, and commenting and what could be worked on, I do it everyday on stream! I am here to work with you, and whatever you need/want to do I'm here! 



This is for Individual OR Team Coaching. You can dm me here or Twitch if you have questions!



https://www.twitch.tv/senvale

Reviews


:

Very knowledgeable , Able to provide the meta Strat for player on how to reliably win game as solo player. I learned how to control my aggression on attacking side also provide support and info on defend side.

:

Very patient And comunicative, even with a beginner like me! Thank you!

:

We went over a great deal of general game information and spent the entire time practicing and reviewing my gameplay. Copious amounts of tips, advice, and a really helpful attitude. I would recommend Senvale to anyone who is serious about learning more about the game.

:

It was great. Highly recommend!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment