Saturday, May 1, 2021

Coach You On Rainbow Six Siege Eu Xbox











About:

I use to be that player stuck in gold and really bugged because I knew I was better so I studied the game more, played and took advice from better higher ranks players & i'm now at Platinum 1 striving for Diamond, players ask me for advice and iv'e seen them improve. Also my friends suggested I do this because they say i'm a good teacher and i'm understandingly patient especially to people who aren't the best with English.  

Reviews


:

great help really helped me find the right sens and good game knowledge to help me in the future

:

he was very helpful

:

he was very helpful in finding my sensitivity and recoil control

:

great seller.

:

He's very professional with his work and offers a lot for his price




No comments:

Post a Comment