Monday, May 3, 2021

Fps Game Coaching Fortnite Or Apex Or Aiming Fundmentals











About:

I am offering coaching for potential players who want to improve their skills in FPS games or specifcally Fortnite or Apex. As well as offering to teach players the basic fundamentals of aiming. All the way from ideas such as crosshair placement, to movement, as well as peripherals.      Advanced players likely won't benefit from my coaching. But players looking to improve their mechanics much more quickly and improve their aiming for any games could very well benefit from my coaching in certain games.   I can also offer a lot of advice on improvements players could make in Fortnite or Apex.   I can also help teach fornite building strategies and techniques



NA PC MOUSE AND KEYBOARD - Aim/Building/Mechanics/Vod Reviewing



Depending on what a player wants to learn I can help teach them, and also show them really good ways to practice aiming.  



Purchase the Gig and we can schedule a time to practice! I can screen record anything we do from my end if wanted, as well as stream it if wished. 

Reviews


:

This guy is 10/10, I thought I knew everything about aiming but this guy is the real deal.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment