Monday, May 10, 2021

Create Custom Word Search Puzzles From Your List Of Words











About:

I will create custom word search puzzles based on your list of words or topics of your choice.



For $5 you will get,



  •  5 word search puzzles
  •  Answer key to each of the 5 puzzles
  •  The puzzles will be delivered in pdf format which makes it easy to print off one or more   puzzles
  •  You can choose the font color, background color, page size for the puzzles.





If you need more than 5 puzzles let me know. I will create a custom order for you.



** Please contact me before placing the order for a better service.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



Thank you.



Udeshika

Reviews


:

Fantastic! Thank you so much, Udeshika! She was even able to rush my order- our family loves working with her on our ongoing project! Thank you!

:

Very helpful and really fast turn around will definitely use again!

:

Loved it! Will definitely be ordering again.

:

Great work!

:

Exactly what I needed, ordered and delivered in the same day! Will return!




No comments:

Post a Comment