Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Provide Professional Rocket League Coaching











About:

Hey, I'm Ben, a Rocket League Grand Champion Coach with 3000+ hours of Rocket League experience. I'm currently playing on a multiple tournament winning competitive team, and also coach other competitive organizations as well. I have lots of experience and I am here to help you improve while sharing some of the techniques of Rocket League professionals.



My rank is currently Grand Champion in multiple playlists, where I've consistently played against high level RLCS/RLRS players.



Your first session will consist of the following:

1. An initial assessment of your strengths and weaknesses, settings optimization and goal setting.

2. Cover all game sense areas such as rotations, positioning and more, as well as any specific problems or questions you may have.

3. Work on all mechanical techniques, scenarios and training drills.

4. Live coaching against high level players, and applying everything we've learned.



I've coached hundreds of players who have consistently ranked up.



Trailer (My Youtube Channel) - https://youtu.be/b7T1DG72dGg



Discord is required for the coaching.



Feel free to ask me anything,

Ben.

Reviews


:

This guy is legit, I went in as a Plat3/Diamond1 and I’m about to hit champ about 2 weeks after our first session, I do practice a lot but 10/10 would recommend his service!

:

Amazing as always. I feel like I improve drastically every time we play together. Highly recommend to anyone trying to up their game.

:

A superb experience with well-planned and methodical coaching. Kept the session focused and professional but still fun and dynamic. Would highly recommend and would buy again.

:

Ben was absolutely amazing and very helpful with everything that I needed. Really friendly to play with and incredibly knowledgeable. 10/10 recommend!

:

Helped me get insight on what i was doing wrong, and gave me a solid training routine.




No comments:

Post a Comment