Monday, May 3, 2021

Rocket League Coaching And Helping











About:

Level 1 package: This package includes online game time is any casual mode you want and loads of private matches for 1 hour. Within this hour you will receive many tips and tricks on how to improve as well as  learning how to properly rotate, boost control and position yourself correctly. ranked games are not included in this package.



Level 2 package: In this package you will receive an in depth analysis on how you play and what you can do to improve. This Level 2 Package includes everything from the Level 1 Package as well as an extra half an hour and we get to play in competitive so i can help you rise your rank.



Level 3 Package: In this Level 3 Package you will receive everything that was in the past 2 packages, plus i will guarantee that i get you your next rewards up. This package has no time limit on as i do not know how long it will take to get you the rewards. i will also look very closely on how you ply and so i can try teach you to the correct play style that you have.



About me: I am a champ 3 player who is nearly in the top 100 on PS4 for Snow Day. I play most days so my delivery time will be fast. I am from Europe ans speak English as my only language.

Reviews


:

It was cool told me different tips and tricks that helped a lot stuff videos on YT wouldn’t tell I would recommend

:

Super good coaching, already learning a lot. He got me half flipping in no time and gave very good pointers. Looking forward to the rest of my sessions

:

Great Guy, Would recommended to players wanting to Improve.

:

Very great coach

:

Awesome coach so far. would definitely recommend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment