Saturday, May 8, 2021

Make A Custom Bespoke Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

I will work with you to create a fully customized, professional-looking discord server for whatever your needs are, whether it is for your followers or your team, and I will be happy to stay in contact so I can edit your server once your order is complete. This service is a great price and I will not stop working on your discord server until you are satisfied with it and I guarantee it will be perfect for your community. After completion, I will give you ownership of the server and will explain everything I have done so you can open it to your community as fast as possible. I can also stay on the server to make and edits that your community wants. Contact me on discord for any support SamG#3435.



Basic ($5)

  • Low Price.
  • Good Quality.
  • Fully customized.
  • Basic Bots.



Standard ($15)

  • Good Price.
  • Fast delivery.
  • Great Quality.
  • Fully setup.
  • Premium Bots.
  • Auto-Moderation.
  • Raid Protection.
  • Custom Notifications.



Premium ($25)

  • Great Price.
  • Amazing Quality.
  • Fully set up.
  • Unlimited bots.
  • Custom art.
  • Auto role.
  • Reaction roles.
  • Levelling.



For more information message me before you purchase.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

STOP RIGHT THERE! You have found the guy! Super easy to communicate with, problem solver, fast communication. Sam had all kinds of tricks to keep me from having to pay for additional services. He went the extra mile to help me achieve what I was attempting. We were working on the project within 12 hours and had it wrapped up within 24! Thank you sir, ill be back! ColbyFromMT

:

Most excellent server maker ever I’m not gonna lie but he made me a stunning server and his communication was excellent. He was there as soon as I had questions and he is fast. I appreciate his good work

:

ehhhhh not that good very lazy

:

What? I did everything you asked me to do. I'm not a mind reader so if you wanted anything else or something more specific. I cannot great a great server if the only information you give me is halloween chats.

:

absolutely amazing, very fast work and very professional




No comments:

Post a Comment