Sunday, May 16, 2021

Coach You In Rocket League As A Grand Champion In 2S 1600Mmr











About:

(PC PLAYER)

I feel like I typed this out 300 times but the Coaching Session will include (not limited to)

Replay Review

Unranked Games (for review)

1-2 Ranked Matches (for review)

1v1s

Training Drills

Adding me on Discord for Questions (anytime)

Reviews


:

I will be editing this review in a few days, full review on https://www.reddit.com/user/PifficusTheGrinch/comments/fss6lc/training_with_tsmo_afterthoughts/ first communication was relatively quick, and we set a time. unfortunately work did not allow me to meet that obligation but rescheduling was ez pz. 1v1 to see what i got replay reviews 2v2 review 2v2 setting up a training pack for me to work on Currently MMR 1v1 which we focused on 486, (peaked last season at plat 1) will see where it goes from here, expecting some degrade due to camera+playstyle change but ultimately hoping to peak higher. overall A++

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment