Sunday, May 16, 2021

Build What You Want On Minecraft











About:

Hi, I do build on Java and Bedrock. I do a lot of custom offers as it depends on what you want, on the time it will takes me, if I have to build it in survival (time to farm resources), if I have access to plugins such as WorldEdit (AsyncWorldEdit ++), if you want me to build it directly on a server, if it's on Bedrock etc...

Basically :



----------------------   /!\ Prices aren't definitive /!\  ------------------------

--------------   You could be surprised by asking me. ------------------





  • Building it in survival is double the price so 10$ a small house, 20$ a medium etc...
  • Price can be lower if you don't need the inside for medium builds (houses).
  • Price can be lower if I have access to World Edit or if you don't mind I do it on my world and I send it to you by schematic, nbt or the map in a Zip.
  • Server spawn's price can changes a lot dependly on what you want.




I always send screenshots of progress so you can tell me if you want changes before the build is finished. I also add secret features on survival houses to improve customer's experience. Will you be able to find them ? ;)

Reviews


:

Great job

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment