Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Turn You Into A Pro Osu Player











About:

I am a 44k osu!std player with more than 650 hours and I know quite a lot of stuff about how to improve on osu. I have been coaching since January 2020 so I've got almost a full year of experience in coaching. I will not tell you to just "Play More" and move on. Here is what i am going to do:



I will tell you everything that you need to know and answer any question that you have;



I will watch you play and tell you what you need to work on and what to focus on;



I will create a warm up collection of maps for you;



I will play multi with you;



I will help you set up short and long term goals which you will have to achieve;



I will give you A LOT OF maps that will certainly make you better after practicing; 



Message me on fiverr chat for any questions that you may have before buying.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was fun working with him :) gave me a lot of helpful maps that I was missing.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Really nice guy to talk to also gives good advice. Would recommend

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Everything was really good so far, haven't finished the coaching yet but I can guarantee you that the seller is worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment