Saturday, November 28, 2020

Coach You In Hearthstone From Any Rank To Your Goal











About:

I will contact you over discord and coach you at anything you need related to Hearthstone.

ex:

General Play: mechanics or a specific play style

Deckbuilding: how to build certain decks or general tips

Legend Grinds: I can quote you a price based on starting rank and chosen decks.(control decks take longer)



1-3 hrs 10$ per hour

4-6 hrs 40$ total

7-8 hrs 55$ total



If you want help with anything you don't see here or have any questions feel free to reach out. I am willing to help in any way.

Reviews


:

Qaz has an unbelievable understanding with this game and truly helped me understand a lot of things that I was doing wrong and what I can do to fix them. Watched a lot of my matches and provided extremely helpful tips and recommendations and, ultimately, helped me get to Legend for the first time. If you're someone who's close to Legend, or even just want to get better at the game regardless of rank, I couldn't recommend him enough.

:

The best coach and teacher ever would highly recommend

:

Very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. He didn’t “backseat game” and helped me get to where I wanted to go, on top of making me a better player.

:

Very very skilled player and very helpful coaching. Reached legend first time in my life and learned a lot in the process. Would highly recommend

:

great coach. learned a lot. helped me tweak decks and learn to play against certain decks. got me up 5 ranks.




No comments:

Post a Comment