Friday, November 20, 2020

Chill Or Play Some Games With You Uwu











About:

Hii I'm arii a little girl from germany.. I'm a hobby artist and love to watch animee and chill or play videogames I suck in most of them but it doesn't matter.. I guess... I will try to make you happy! uwu


*pls notice to text me if you wanna play a game so I can plan it c:  


games I have:
League of Legends
Terraria 
Minecraft
Staxel
OSU!
Fortnite
Left4Dead 1 & 2
Portal 2 
Human fall flat 
Counters Strike GO
The Forest 
Blood and Bacon

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did a very good job! Working with her was very funny :)

:

unser führer heil

:

10 von 10 war sehr nett sehr gechillt funny

:

We just talked and watched some funny videos... This felt very good :) I needed the company and it was nice

:

Had a great time and had a great convo!




No comments:

Post a Comment