Thursday, November 26, 2020

Build What You Want In Minecraft











About:

Im building on a PC!!!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im just starting this whole fiverr thing, but I promise you won't be dissapointed. You can always send back my project so I can make some changes you want, or ask for a refund. We can always do something, right? I have some friends to help me building, so I'll always try to finish the order as quick and precise as I can myself :D 



Delivery option: .zip file 



Im not good at creating whole islands :P But I can use some worldpainter if you want to, only at basic/intermediate level though.



The limit of size is told in a package :)



I can build maps for minigames, you choose the theme



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Reviews


:

I had a medieval town built for my factions server. He was very open with communication, regularly sending me screenshots of the progress and asking questions on what I wanted done. He was very prompt with delivering early even. The quality is excellent, I couldn't be more happy with how the whole process went. Would highly recommend, and will likely contact in the future.

:

fery fast delivery and beatuful building :)

:

Very quick made, and just what I expected to get. Detailed mansion build that I like a lot, and also pretty original style. Im happy with my product :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment