Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Setup Your Obs For Professional Looking Stream Or Recording











About:

Please message me before you purchase this GIG!



Hi, :D



I have been streaming games for over 3 years and helped many people out with any kind of stream-related problems.



So far, I helped out around 100+ people!


I understand that every buyer is different and has different needs.

Send me a message for custom orders!



Here are the things I can do for you.



  • Setting up OBS (Streamlabs OBS/OBS Studio) - Such as Overlays, Designs, Scenes, Sources, Webcam, Microphone, Games, Streaming Settings or anything else you can think off
  • Setting up Twitch or YouTube - Such as Panels, Designs, Chatbot, Emotes or anything else you can think off
  • Setting up your Stream Alerts
  • Can solve most of the issues related to OBS
  • Stream related optimization - Best possible streaming/recording quality depending on your hardware and internet speed
  • + Lifetime Support (- I don't work for free afterwards, I just answer all your questions, whenever you have one!)


Here is what separates me from the rest of the sellers



  •  Fast Response
  •  Fast Delivery
  •  Educate you about the Software and Settings
  •  Experienced 
  •  Tips & Examples


If you have any questions, just send me a message!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have orderd some assistance to set up my OBS stream for twitch and he gave me some really good advices to switch the Streaming Software. He helped me to install Streamlabs OBS and made me a whole Setup. He changed the settings and improved my whole stream by more than a 100% Thumbs up !

Seller's Response:

Wish you best of luck with streaming! :D

Seller's Response:

The quality is amazing and there wasn't one complaint with how picky I can be! Contact Neroxy now to get your Twitch channel all set up! -Responded almost instantly -Quality is amazing -Patience is top tier You will not be disappointed!

:

Thanks for the review! :D <3

:

Perfect step by step setup, Very knowledgeable in how to add every type of Widget, Alerts and Social Media boxes to your (StreamLabs) OBS. Communication was perfect throughout the whole process.




No comments:

Post a Comment