Sunday, November 29, 2020

Perform Live Coaching Of Your League Of Legends Game











About:

Do you want to improve at League?



Thinking about who to hire? 



Think no more!



I will provide you with professional, detailed and easy to understand coaching session. I have hundreds of hours in coaching and more than 5000 hours worth of experience, achieving Challenger multiple-seasons!



What can you expect from the live session with me?



Each session will be fully customised depending on individual client, division, role you play and champions of your choice. Live session include :



  • Intro, pre-talk, opgg (account stats) review, Q&A


  • Champion Pool Development (step by step detailed analysis for OTP players!)


  • Live game coaching


  • VOD Review


  • Mindset improvement 


  • Fully customised plan of exercises for you 


  • Feedback 


After the session is complete, we'll stay in touch so you can always come back and ask whatever you want about the game!



Contact me before ordering for best schedule!



I am part of the official Game Coaches Union and I'll provide with highest quality of coaching!



DISCLAIMER & ADVICE: make sure to check up on individuals you are hiring to avoid fake "high elo coaches" and poor service! Be careful of fake coaches!



Reviews


:

Great seller and a great coach! Gave me useful tips and reminders during the live game, and dove into great detail when reviewing the game after. He gave me things to work on, and a clear direction with how to improve my gameplay. Would definitely buy another session from him again!

:

Amazing experience. Was very blunt and didn’t sugar coat the mistakes you are making. Great experience.

:

Great coaching.

:

very nice helping me understand little more about the game

:

Great service!!!!!!!! worth




No comments:

Post a Comment