Thursday, November 12, 2020

Play With You And Coach You On Rainbow Six Siege Ps4











About:

Hello, my name is Levi. I have playing and all FPS games since I was 5. I have been a diamond rank on Siege every season since I have been playing.


Now, I want to be able to help other people with the time I've accumulated on the game. The game can be very unforgiving and hard to progress with. As this is a purchased service, we will become friends on Playstation 4 forever. That part is permanent and also I stand by my services.

Reviews


:

I had a great service, he was on time and change the way i see the game

:

Great guy

:

Levi is very professional and a lot of fun to play with. Hope to continue to keep him as a coach, and would recommend to anyone hoping to get better at siege.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment