Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Setup Obs For Professional Looking Live Stream Or Recording











About:

About my service



I have been streaming games for over 4 years and work as a professional assistant under a well know twitch streamer.

 
If you want to set up a live stream on OBS / Streamlabs for your PC just contact me.



I understand that every buyer is different and has different needs.

I listen to your requirements and provide you with a service catered accordingly.

Inbox for custom orders and discounts.



Here are the things that I can do for you.



  • Setting OBS encoder
  • Setting Sources / Scenes
  • Expert in setting up OBS for lower-end PC
  • Can solve problems with quality / Audio
  • If you already have Overlays set them up for you
  • Games Low FPS Issues
  • Streamlabs / Stream elements
  • Mixer / twitch / Youtube / Facebook
  • OBS / SLOBS 
  • Solve Problems
If you want to record video



  • Setup interview with your Client's
  • Reaction Video's like Pewdiepie
  • Tutorial Recording


Here is what separates me from the rest of the sellers


  •  Fast Response
  •  Fast Delivery
  •  Educate you about the Settings
  •  Experienced 
  •  Provide Tips 


If you have any questions, just send me a message and I will make sure to get back to you within a few hours.



Siddhant Kambli

Your Stream Assistant

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing to work with. Very patient, takes the time to explain everything. He help me setup my dual pc stream hassle free. It would have taken me forever to figure it out. This guy knows what he is doing. He took the time to troubleshoot and make it so that everything is looks and sounds good. Highly recommend to help setup your stream!

Seller's Response:

Thank YoU!

Seller's Response:

Sid is the absolute best. He is very knowledgable about absolutely everything when it comes to your stream. Worth 10x the money.

Seller's Response: Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing! I had issues with OBS (which i use for streaming) and he was quick to respond to my inquiry, available anytime, and we worked for a few hours fixing issues with OBS (which often has problems). He is very smart. He taught me as we worked. He truly cared about making sure OBS worked for me and that I understood how to use OBS. I am so happy. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment