Friday, November 27, 2020

Be Your Apex Legends Coach On Ps4











About:

*Note* Always message me before so we can always work out the best option that fits you and works well with both of our schedules. With work its best to give me the earliest heads up when we can connect so I can play accordingly



My goal is to help improve others game by showing some critical settings adjustments as well improving on your fundamentals and showing some in-game tips to help win more gunfights and rotations. I'm very observant and can translate to you on your errors in you game and also will work with you to tune your game the best I can.



I am max level on PS4, I main Wraith and currently have 7,500 Kills with her Alone.



I have over 9,000 Kills total and over 1.6M damage over all Legends.



I am in the top 0.1% and 99.9th Percentile for both Kills Damage and Headshots, with being in the top 300 on PS4 in the world across all legends.



You can check out my stats on Apex.tracker.gg 

https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/psn/tttshirt



You can check out my stream at Twitch.tv/tttshirt



Play with me and I will use my expertise of the game to teach you all I can and have good games while doing it. 



Thanks for checking out my page :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Update: I was able to get some gaming sessions with tttgames. It seems as though there were some technical difficulties with the Fiverr website. He was very apologetic about his tardiness to our sessions. However, he does provide extremely good coaching and it was very fun to play Apex with him.

Seller's Response:

I did not have any sessions with the coach. When attempting to schedule our session, communication on his side was very limited. When we finally agreed to a time, he did not show. I waited almost an hour and a half past the session time and did not receive any communication from him.

:

I think the other reviews are fake, the service of this guy is a complete disaster. I’ve requested specific training to improve certain skills. Had to message him many times to schedule the first session. We agreed on the day after and he didn’t joined. Came out many hours later replying to messages with excuses. We re-scheduled for the day after and the only thing done was him landing in hot spots like crazy and me covering his shoulders so he could develop his own game, terrible. No match analists, nothing. He was busy consulting his phone between matches, really annoing and distespectful. we agreed on the day after to finish the session and he didn’t joined, again. Totally unprofessional.

:

First you bought without scheduling with me and expected me to play the next day. I’m not your robot for your pleasure. I’m busy and you would not cooperate and failed to see the lessons I was trying to show you. Please do not attempt to bring me down. When I coached you the same way as I did all my other trainings.

:

Great coach, told me to push myself and other important tips. Talking to him made me realize my weaknesses and having him as a teammate who encouraged me to be aggressive really helped me break out of my shell a bit so that I could play to my full potential. Thank you for your coaching!




No comments:

Post a Comment