Thursday, November 12, 2020

Make You A Pro At Cod Warzone











About:

I will be providing you with expertise to win in Warzone. I will give you the best load-outs to use to make sure you well equipped before dropping into a game. I will learn your play style and off the basis of that workout what you can do better. With my package I can guarantee a minimum of 2 Warzone wins within the session. You will also stay added on my friend list for future support if needed. 



I am top 20 in the UK on Warzone for wins you can check my live stats here: https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/JIMMYJREXX%238674631/overview

Reviews


Seller's Response:

...........

:

thank you

:

I tried to arrange a meeting for game coaching 2 times. The guy simply stopped replying. Complete scam

:

Out of order to leave this review, tried to plan to play with them many a time. They were very rude over message also. Will be reporting.

:

Fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment