Sunday, November 29, 2020

Make Minecraft Server Setups











About:

I offer professionally made Minecraft setups with optimized plugins. I can make nice looking designs on server title and on many things on the server. For special packets where you have custom coded plugins, I will make them as your request if they will meet my requirements on plugin size. For BungeeCord type of servers, I can make a special offer for you.



* I will set this for you on a VPS/Dedicated server for you(optional)

* One week of free support in your problems

* Give you some tips about how you can run a good server

* For more informations feel free contacting me on my discord: Ang3lOfGood#0092

*Custom Maps not included*

Reviews


:

Thank you so much

:

Very professional, I recommend it to everyone.

:

Contacted me really quick and helped me with my issues.

:

It was great. I enjoyed the time with this person, so patient and very trustworthy. thank you

:

Great he does lost of things for you and can modify anything




No comments:

Post a Comment