Sunday, November 29, 2020

Trade You Any Pokemon You Want











About:

DISCLAIMER

I only have the ability to trade for X and Y, Omega ruby and alpha sapphire, Sun and moon, and ultra sun and ultra moon. all of the Pokemon are either in my Pokemon bank, or are in a 3ds game.



DISCLAIMER 2

you will need a bunch of throwaway pokemon that you can trade over to me, in order for me to send the pokemon over to you. 



 All of these Pokemon are completely legitimate, i have played the games for many many many years, i have completed the national dex in all of the games i listed, as well as a shiny national dex. The only thing i cant offer is shiny mythical pokemon, as they are all mostly unavailable and those which are available are not tradable excluding celebi, and you will have complete full choice over exactly which Pokemon you receive. although you will be unable to choose the level, abilities, or move set as these things are not modifiable.



 

Reviews


: :

Has everything I ask and quick delivery thanks man

:

Got everything I wanted

:

Got exactly what I asked for

:

Amazing service, I got the pokemon I wanted within 30 minutes of the order, 100% would use again. I recommend this service.




No comments:

Post a Comment